Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Looking for Employment

  1. #11
    Inactive Member BabyBird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can buy some for two bucks at walmart..

    ------------------
    I'm not short. I'm undertall.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member JelyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well ... read the sig. nuff said. i think i'm more than qualified for that job.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    Drinks are on me ... and I do mean on me ...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *after looking the bartenders over...*

    Hey Bird, can I start hitting on them if I want?

    I mean, I don't want to detract from their work, but pleeeeaaaaaaseeeee.

    *gives Bird her best puppy dog look*

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The things I do/for/to/because of women....

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So is that a yes?

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Firebird98's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    1,113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, dear....

    ------------------
    Hated by many,
    Loved by few,
    Respected by all.
    Thou Shall Not Spilleth Thy Beer
    It's flooding in the Holyland
    Enforcer for WiloeLeigh
    And Jely is my other sidekick
    Proud to call Ski family.
    Beer makes everything O-KAY.
    Branflakes is just cool.
    I rant because it's my God given right.
    If I'm right then I lose nothing nothing, if you're right I lose it all.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member The Bartenders's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *get bran that white russian*

    *flirt with Wiloe*

    ------------------
    What'll it be?

    Come to Firebird's Bar and Grill! 300 drink limit and ladies' drinks are on the house!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member WiloeLeigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, honey!

    *flirts back with the bartenders*

    ------------------
    No matter what we have come through, or how many perils we have safely passed, or how imperfect and jagged our life has been, we cannot in our heart of hearts imagine how it could have been different. As we look back on it, it slips in behind us in orderly disarray, and, with all its mistakes, acquires a sort of eternal fitness, and even, at times, a poetic glamour.

    -Randolph Silliman Bourne

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Darkwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2000
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks at the bar tenders*

    Oh my does this mean that leaping over the bar and putting my head uner a tap is out?

    Darkwolf


    ------------------
    Those that fear the dark, will never know its true beauty.

    Chivalry is not dead, it's just the white horse isn't praticle and that shiny armor blinded us more than it ever illuminated.

    The truth against the world.

    Nathriheccune Gahinneverahtunin Zehgessurklach Zunnus.

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If there's enough room for Ski, I'm sure there's enough room for you, too, Wolf.

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •